Cleta Mitchell, a previously unknown election attorney for former President Donald Trump, is now at the center of the congressional investigation into the events leading up to the January 6 attack on the US Captiol. CNN's Sunlen Serfaty reports.
- Gov. Reynolds, Sen. Whitver call for Iowa tax cuts
- $11,000 donated to Chariton Splash Pad project at city council meeting
- Iowa Association of School Boards reacts to parent organization’s request for FBI assistance
- Wreath laid in Memorial Park in honor of National POW/MIA Recognition Day
- City Council discusses Chariton Fireworks Ordinance
- Varsity Charger run for 216 yards in loss at Roland-Story
- MSTC Jeffrey Paul DeRonde
- Wallace places 12th overall; Chariton boys 7th at Creston Invitational
- New restaurant Letz Eat now open at 126 N. Grand in Chariton
- Chariton Senior Center Bingo returns
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.